Gandrug Loop Trek
Day – 1,
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day – 2,
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day – 3,
Drive from Pokhara to Naya Pul then Trek to Gandrug 1950m
Day – 4,
Trek from Gandrung to Jhinu Danda (Hot spring) 1600m
Day – 5,
Trek from Jhinu Dand to Pothana
Day – 6,
Trek Pothana to Phedi Then drive to Pokhara.
Day – 7,
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day – 8,
Sopping and departure int’l airport
– 1 X English speaking guide.
– Insurance for trekking staffs.
– Food, transportation and lodge for trekking Guide and porter.
– Three meals a day during trek
– Lodge during trek
– Trekking permits.
– TIMS Fee (Trekking Information Management System).
– Travel and Rescue arrangements
– All Government taxes and official expenses.
Airport to Hotel
Kathamndu to Pokhara
Pokhara to Naya Pul
Phedi to Pokhara
Pokhara to Kathmandu
Hotel to Airport
Hotel in Kathamdnu
Twenty four hour hot and cold shower
Accomodetion for nights
Note: Food in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Personal travel insurance and any emergency evacuation, Tipping and donation, Bar bills, Drinks (coke, alcoholic, water etc), Personal trekking equipment and which is not mentioned on include section are excluded.